Skip to main content

Mom Dad's Card

188983_10150163073497349_69931

Impromptu 10 Mins:

 

I am still a big mystery, if fact, I myself don't know wht I am capable of Description: <a href=http://mail.google.com/mail/e/gtalk.347" width="14" />

 

You wouldn't believe when I first discussed this idea with Saransh, Chachi and Nupur di, all of 'em were like 'what? u thought of this?' and the apparently people were like 'Harshit ne socha yeh sab, baap re' Such was the built up hype.

 

Then all the work that I'd put in for a good part of 2 weeks, daant bhi khaayi papa se, roz ghumne chala jaata hai, wagarah, i made the card at a friend’s place, the hiccups, the tension and everythin, so worth it.

 

And when finally people saw, I could see them drooling all over it Description: :) we had a reading, at 12 on 12th. I read all the cards in front of every1 in my typical delhi tone, ppl went berserk, laughing aloud, such was the effect, bade log bhi yes....

 

and finally, sabne mujhe 1 nahi, 2-3 baar sunaya ki how i had pulled it off beyond their imagination Description: :) (((Modesty my arse, this is one thing about which i'd never be modest)))

Nupur Di was like idea toh execution ke saamne kuch bhi nahi tha J

Shikha wishes ki woh mama mamiji ki 50th pe kuch aisa kare J

 

You ought to read it, the real fun is in the material, I bet I can make you laugh ur guts out with 'em, and each n every card is the truth, mom is still amazed, and confused, did harshit really pull it off? you bet i did...

 

Also, if u'd have read ne of my previous blogs, u'd have definitely known that I do have a creative bone, somewhat. Creative one place, Creative All Around :D :D

Description: :D

Fact: It took me 1 1/2 hrs to come up with 3-4 ideas, and write 25 cards. One on the finest moments of my life I bet. Description: :)

 

P.S all that shit, it might just be worth blogging ;) Pics

-- HARRY

 

Posted via email from Strange Ramblings !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200* The Titan of the world cricket just got a little taller

"The Titan of World Cricket just got a little taller " Need I say more . The only thing that I would regret after this day is that I cannot brag "I was there when.." The only people I'll envy after today are those in the Gwalior stadium. There is not much that I can say about the Little Master that hasn't been spoken off. There is not much to be read about Sachin that my generation has not already read. Comments like "I have seen God, he bats at no. 4 for India" from the people who have played against him, have been plastered all over the memory of this generation. All this and still that humbleness to die for. He truly is an IDOL. You'd think with hopes of a billion people on his shoulder, he will start to stoop a little, well congratulations, you have just been branded the biggest fool to have walked on earth. All said, it cost me a measly 49 Riyals to get Live TV on my cellphone, and a little more effort to postpone some of the work

The first 31st on an 'alien' land

Dear Blog, One thing you don't want on a 31st is for your day to start with work. And o'course I ain't that lucky. But at-least I got a 'half day' (will someone inform the management that if you reduce 2 working hours from 10, it does not become 'half day'). O'course the thumb rule in such cases says " you take what you get, and be happy  or else you will end up either very miserable or getting fired", neither of which interests me much. The Idea There is a thin line between "A Plan" and "An Idea". I had neither. I only knew this for a fact that no way I will spend this night in my camp. In came Mr. Tejaswi, with some ' amoeba like shit' in his head, to my aid. I will still refrain from calling it a plan, since you cannot be sure of things here in Qatar on days of holiday (family day and stuff like that), although no once can stop you if you are really stubborn and a little innovative. As for The Idea, it had a

International Helsinki Days 2012

'Minus 26 and still HOT' Oh Yes. It was hot. Never mind the apparent chill. And that was all about the IHD. Naah... I have been edgy to write about this ever since it got over, not that i'm going to forget anything anytime soon, but rather to make it more memorable. The issue with all of it is though that words simply aren't enough, you have to live it to know it. I had taken a liking to Finnish people from the start , and more so after the week. It was special this week. I got a glimpse into the culture that is Finn. Perhaps limited to the student culture, but nevertheless, enough to make up my mind that they all would go places. Work to Live, they value there free time immensely, and that's how it is supposed to be. I heard somethings about Finns not being happy etc, not from what   I saw, and if they believe in the philosophy, I doubt anyone could be unhappy for long. And if anyone had doubts about their work ethic, they just have to look at the IHD tea